K4 Sports, Indoor Sports Facility
K4 Sports is an indoor sports facility and multi-purpose practice area, located north of Topeka in Meriden, Kansas. The facility includes a large recreation area, equipped with indoor turf, batting cages and other sports equipment.
The facility offers individual, family and team memberships. We welcome teams from multiple sports including baseball, softball, soccer, golf and football. We invite members to use our facility and reserve practice time on our turf or with our other practice areas and equipment.
We offer a skilled team of experienced instructors for both baseball and softball for all skill development categories. In addition, we offer workout programming, recruiting and exposure packages and industry leading technology & equipment to aid in development.
If you are interested in learning more, follow us on social media, or register a free account on our online scheduling software to become a member and start using our sports facility today!
K4 Sports Goals & Objectives
The goal of K4 SPORTS is to provide a clean and organized sports facility for all ages. With this goal in mind, we want to help athletes and teams reach their full potential by providing an adequate year-round sports facility to meet their needs.
K4 Indoor Sports Facility Features
- 120′ x 120′ Multi-purpose turf area
- Batting cages
- Pitching lanes
- JUGS & Hack Attack Pitching Machines
- Various Speed & Agility Training Equipment
- Speed Guns
- HitTrax – Industry leading data capture and simulation system.
- Diamond Kinetics – SwingTrackers
- Diamond Kinetics – PitchTrackers
- Private Lessons & Group Instruction
- Recruiting Videos & Exposure Services
- Skill Development Camps & Clinics
- Monthly & Annual Memberships
- Event & Birthday Party Rental
- Youth & Adult Hitting Leagues
- Upper level parents’ lounge overlooking turf area and batting cages
UPDATED HOURS OF OPERATION:
Tuesday – Thursday – 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday – Camp, Clinic & Event Hours TBD
Sunday – 9:00am – 8:00pm
Batting cages and turf area are by reservation only. This can be scheduled online through your Esoft account. If you do not have an account with us yet, please return to our homepage for additional information. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
You can call the facility during our business hours at 785-484-2326. Kasey Jensen is also available for questions, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 785-845-8695.